An Intimate Inn With The Services And Facilities Of A Luxury Hotel
At the Cape Arundel Inn & Resort, our luxurious amenities and incredible experiences can be found on our two separate campuses. The result is everything you need to enjoy your vacation within a peaceful, soothing atmosphere.
Heated outdoor pool: Tucked away behind trees and a respectful distance from our guest rooms, our pool is located on the campus of our Club House. Relax in our comfortable lounge chairs and enjoy poolside food and cocktail service delivered straight to your chair.
Expansive lounge with stone fireplace and billiard table: Straight out of the pages of The Great Gatsby, our Club House has an elegant lounge room and cocktail bar. Here you’ll find plush leather sofas in front of a magnificent stone fireplace. Challenge your friends to a game of billiards or one of the vintage board games we have on the book-lined shelves.
Lawn games: The Club House is also home to our putting green, croquet and bocce lawn as well as the always popular bean bag toss game that’s synonymous with outdoor summer fun.
Oceanfront porch and lawn seating: Located on our Main House, Seacrest’s front porch and lounge chairs with their 180-degree views of the ocean are yours to enjoy whenever you wish.
In-room amenities: All guest rooms have WiFi; air conditioning; complimentary bottled water; fine linens; plush robes; TVs; telephones; alarm clocks; luxury bath and beauty products; lighted make-up mirrors; hairdryers; irons and ironing boards. Many rooms have gas fireplaces and sitting areas. Club House rooms have butler pantries stocked with wine glasses and corkscrews.
Complimentary for Guests:
- Daily wine welcome event in the Clubhouse Lounge, served 3pm-4pm
- Continental breakfast served daily at Ocean; fresh coffee & house-made pastries at The Clubhouse — hot breakfast is served at Ocean
- Assistance from our concierge
- Coffee and tea throughout the day
- Refreshments from our butler’s pantry
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Down & memory foam pillows available upon request
- Turndown service upon request
- Bicycles for touring our scenic locale
- Outdoor live music each Wednesday evening in the summer months; and cuddly throws for extra warmth when sitting outdoors or on the porch.
- Beach chairs, beach towels, Kennebunk beach parking permits, and picnic baskets are available upon request.
- Morning Yoga on the Lawn
- Weekly Artist on the Lawn painting classes
- KRC Shuttle (summer months) – Our complimentary evening shuttle service does a continual loop with stops at some of the Kennebunkport Resort Collection’s best restaurants including Earth at Hidden Pond, The Tides in Goose Rocks Beach as well as The Burleigh and The Boathouse in Dock Square. The shuttle runs every night from 5pm to 10pm. Please visit the Front Desk for a schedule & more information.