Corporate Event Venues in Kennebunkport, Maine
Are you planning a corporate retreat in New England? Are you looking for high-end amenities for your board of directors? Is it time to break out of the office to work on team-building exercises with your staff? If so, we can help. Email Nicki Bean or call (207) 967-1513 to have our team of professionals build a luxurious executive retreat package that will focus and refresh your employees.
Hidden Pond, nestled amongst sweet ferns and birch forest, is a full service resort boasting a tranquil location, modern amenities and upscale accommodations.
Hidden Pond features include:
- Event Barn – 1,200 sq ft
- Features a window-covered wall, soaring ceilings and working kitchen
- Able to accommodate groups up to eighty people
- Steps away from the property’s farm-to-fork restaurant, Earth; upscale, one-bedroom bungalows; and a full service spa
- Onsite amenities include: two pools; three bars; outdoor lunch service at the Farm Bar; two onsite organic vegetable, herb and flower gardens; a Fitness Studio; Serenity Lounge; activities calendar offering stand up paddleboarding, morning yoga and more; and breakfast bags delivered daily to cottage doors
- Hidden Pond guests enjoy access to The Tides Beach Club for the ultimate beach experience. “Beach Tenders” provide towels, chairs & coolers filled with chilled drinks and snacks.
- Mercedes Benz, Subaru, Trip Advisor, and GlaxoSmithKline are among corporations who have chosen Hidden Pond to conduct executive meetings, hold press launches or treat their employees to a relaxing, rewards trip in the beauty that is Kennebunkport.
With a prime location in the heart of Dock Square, the Kennebunkport Inn offers a meeting venue that achieves the ideal balance of business and pleasure.
Corporate Group Amenities Include:
- The Thompson Room offers 275 square feet of meeting space which can accommodate up to 24 guests. Room can be set up as:
- 33 luxurious guestrooms
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Open year-round
- Private off-street parking
- Onsite restaurant & bar
- Complimentary beach cruiser bicycles
- Morning coffee & tea
Contact us to work with our on-site team to curate your corporate event experience.
Nestled on a wooded cove that hugs the Kennebunk River, The Lodge on the Cove offers a unique location for your company meeting.
Our Cove Meeting Room offers 450-square-feet of meeting space which can accommodate up to 40 guests and be set up in the following layouts:
The Lodge on the Cove Amenities:
- Free WiFi in meeting space, hotel rooms and common areas
- 5 minutes from downtown Kennebunkport
- 30 air-conditioned rooms
- Private off-street parking
- Morning coffee & tea with breakfast snacks
- Expansive patio overlooking the Kennebunk River
- Outdoor, heated pool
- Complimentary beach cruisers to explore our scenic town
Let us help you create an event that facilitates the creativity required for your corporate team to achieve their goals.