Career Opportunities at Kennebunkport Resort Collection
Join our community of ambitious, thoughtful, and dedicated hospitality professionals delivering exceptional guest experiences. At Kennebunkport Resort Collection, we encourage creativity, ownership, and problem-solving at all levels of our organization, and we are committed to weaving diversity, equity, and inclusion into every aspect of our business.
Kennebunkport Resort Collection is proud to offer a competitive wellness and perks package for employees, including options for our seasonal and part-time staff. Eligible employees enjoy:
- Employer-subsidized medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-funded $25K in complimentary life insurance and $1K/mo. in disability
- Optional Disability, Life and AD&D, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance options
- Additional Health & Wellness benefits including prescription and gym membership discounts
- Generous Paid Time Off package including Employer Paid Leave plus immediate Paid Vacation accruals
- Flexible and understanding work-life equality
- Family Matters Program of 3+ months paid parental leave for new parents
- 401k employer match, up to 4% of salary
- Competitive wages with ongoing market analysis with annual performance evaluations and compensation adjustments
- Discounted employee and immediate family hotel rates as low as $59 per night at EOS Hospitality portfolio locations
- Food and Beverage discount of 50% Off at EOS Hospitality portfolio locations
- Gold Card annual complimentary restaurant allowance for managers
- Pathways for growth and professional development including training and tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance to temporary employer housing
- Incentive opportunities for both hourly and managerial roles
- Supportive, open workplace culture
- Company-funded Employee Assistance Program for life and mental health resources including 6 sessions with licensed counsellors
Make an IMPACT
As a Kennebunkport Resort Collection employee, we welcome you to join us in making a community impact. Our KRC Cares team partners with community leaders and like-minded businesses to advance our community services, such as toy drives, beach cleanups, and other charitable causes around the community. Our Community Impact project allows a 1% Impact Fee to be donated to hand-picked local organizations focusing on affordable housing, protecting wildlife habitats, and creating spaces for the youth of our community. Kennebunkport Resort Collection proudly donates to local organizations throughout the calendar year, to learn more about the organizations and community impact, please click here.
Kennebunkport Resort Collection offers customized learning opportunities for all employees. We work to carve out a path for internal leaders with motivated career goals. Annual conferences, mentorships, scholastic reimbursements, internships, and company-funded leadership development opportunities are just some of the ways we support our associates.
KRC proudly partners with students and graduates from Northeast hospitality and business schools, including University of Southern Maine, Southern Maine Community College, York County Community College, University of New Hampshire, Southern New Hampshire University, Endicott College, Johnson and Wales University, New England Culinary Institute, Culinary Institute of America, University of Massachusetts, and Cornell University.
CONNECT With Us
We welcome you to follow along with us and learn more about our career opportunities on LinkedIn!